Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/ukrainbi/ukrainebiobank.com/www/wp-content/themes/ask-health-com/template-parts/content-product-single.php on line 61
- Blood products are collected from a wide range of clinical conditions.
- can collect up to 20 mL of whole blood per donor.
- All blood products are kept frozen and never allowed to thaw.
- can also provide buffy coat specimens pulled from fractionated blood.
- We can also provide whole blood with matching Frozen and/or FFPE tissue
- Whole blood is not collected for regular storage in our Biorepository, but we can easily set up a Custom Collection to meet our customers’ needs.
- Whole blood can be collected in a variety of test tubes such as:
- K2- or K3-EDTA tubes
- SST tubes
- Sodium (Na) or Lithium (Li) Heparin
- Sodium (Na) Citrate tubes
- PAXgene RNA and DNA tubes
- CPT tubes
Buffycoat may be available
- can yield a maximum of ~10-15mL serum per donor per blood draw.
- Serum is usually processed from whole blood within 4 hours after collection
- We can also provide serum with matching Frozen and/or FFPE tissue
- Standard serum aliquot is 1mL. We do not pool or re-aliquot inventory specimens.
Different aliquot sizes can be collected under a Custom Collection
BUFFYCOAT MAY BE AVAILABLE.
- can yield a maximum of ~12-15mL plasma per donor per blood draw.
- Plasma is usually processed from whole blood within 4 hours
- We can also provide plasma with matching Frozen and/or FFPE tissue
- Standard plasma aliquot is 1mL. We do not pool or re-aliquot inventory specimens.
- Different aliquot sizes can be collected under a Custom Collection
- Standard anticoagulant is K2-EDTA or K3-EDTA.
- We can prospectively collect plasma with other anticoagulants upon request.